veryvaried

yeah...that's me

Name:
Location: Tremonton, Utah

I am an eternal procrastinator. My moto is...why do today what can be put off until tomorrow. I have been married for 16 years and I have three absolutely adorable children. I've discovered what I wanted to be when I grow up and I love doing it. What they say is true, if you love what you do you won't work another day in your life.

Saturday, October 15, 2005

So many things to say

But I just don't have the time right now. Lets just glaze over the details and list a few highlights.

Work has been slow since the accident, no traumas. I have however been working extra hours for the mother of the surviving boy.

Food storage is full, and to top it off...we leave for deer hunting next weekend. Hubby is upset because he got his deer tag, but I "forgot" to buy mine and now the entire state is sold out. Do I really look that dumb? Who wants to hike all over a mountainside in the slushy snow at 6 a.m. on a perfectly nice Saturday morning? I'll opt for the nice warm bed in the nice warm trailer.

My sis, Val, has found a great job and a nice townhome all in a couple weeks and I am so excited for her. Her life is finally starting to take off and soon she will be back on her feet.

My mom lost her job and is struggling to decide what she wants to do with her life next. Good luck to her, I hope she finds happiness.

The kids are doing great! Keeping up with homework, chores and social life can be so stressful to younguns. The little man has decided to be an indian for Halloween and the middle one is going to be a beautiful princess. I have decided the oldest can choose whatever she would like and to my dismay she's chosen a dead football player. Yes, I know she is a girl and a gorgeous one at that, but hey, it's her choice.

Meanwhile I am trying my best to keep up with school. The extra hours at work are wearing on my stamina. I hope I can make it to the end of the semester in December. Then I'll be heading down the home stretch and will graduate in May!

Sorry, not to much excitement lately. Maybe next post will offer more.

Oh, for a final fun moment, all the pups have been sold and will go to their new homes this weekend.

AREN'T THEY ADORABLE?!!

1 Comments:

Blogger L said...

The pups are so cute! Sorry I havent stopped by in awhile hope things are going good for you and your family, my son is going to be a ninja for Halloween.

8:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home