veryvaried

yeah...that's me

Name:
Location: Tremonton, Utah

I am an eternal procrastinator. My moto is...why do today what can be put off until tomorrow. I have been married for 16 years and I have three absolutely adorable children. I've discovered what I wanted to be when I grow up and I love doing it. What they say is true, if you love what you do you won't work another day in your life.

Monday, November 07, 2005

terminally behind

Ever had one of those days where you are so behind, catching up is useless? When you might as well go back to bed and try it again tomorrow? Well, that's me today. Late waking up, led to late dropping off kids, led to late arriving at school, led to late setting up lab for the baby micro students, led to late for class, led to late leaving school, led to late arriving at work, led to late leaving work, led to still up at 11:00 pm still trying to catch up. Maybe I'll give it another shot tomorrow.

On the festive side....I've started my Christmas shopping. So, for those family members who read this, please let me know what you and your kids want for the big day this year. I am working hard to stay ahead of Christmas this year and avoid all the last minute crap!

1 Comments:

Blogger L said...

Dont you just hate days like that you are left feeling drained. Yeah on Christmas shopping.

4:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home